Report an issue

Report a Streetlight Problem

To quickly and easily report a streetlight problem, please use our online streetlight form.

Please note: Timelines for repair completion can vary, and in some cases may take several weeks owing to administrative requirements with other entities.

Report Leaking Water

Prevent Waste and Property Damage

Water pooling on the street or in a yard could be caused by a water main or service line break. You can help us prevent waste and property damage by calling 519-255-2727 as soon as you see water pooling.