Rhodes Drive Facility
Year Round: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
* All business units observe the following 12 holidays and are closed for business.
- New Year's Day (January 1)
- Good Friday (Friday before Easter Sunday)
- Easter Monday
- Victoria Day (3rd or 4th Monday of May)
- Canada Day (July 1)
- Civic Holiday (First Monday of August)
- Labour Day (First Monday of September)
- Thanksgiving Day (2nd or 3rd Monday of October)
- Day before Christmas
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- Day before New Year's Day
To learn more please select an item from the list below or scroll down the page.
I: Sales Representatives
- Visitor parking is located at the front of the building. All sales representatives are to report to the front reception area. A receptionist will greet you. Please register with the receptionist and sign the visitors' book. Contact the person(s) you wish to visit by telephone from the reception area. The receptionist will provide an access card. Entry to a work area (shop, repair garage, storeroom, etc.) requires steel toe shoes. Upon leaving, please sign the visitors' book and return the access card to the receptionist. Should you leave without returning the access card, please notify your EnWin/WUC contact and return the card in person or mail back as soon as possible.
- ALL SALES REPRESENTATIVES VISITING PURCHASING MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT.