Water Meter Rights

Each resident in the City of Windsor where potable water is used, should have a water meter. This meter is the property of EnWin and should be made accessible at all times by EnWin personnel upon an appointment agreed upon by EnWin and the homeowner/tenant.

Problems With Your Water Meter?

Should your water meter become noisy or begin to leak, please call 519-255-2727 for immediate repairs by our certified personnel.


Community Events

Jan Feb Mar Apr
May Jun Jul Aug
Sep Oct Nov Dec
2016 2017 2018

Quick Links

Energy Savers