Report Leaking Water

Prevent Waste & Property Damage

Water pooling on the street or in someone's yard could indicate a water main or service line break. You can help us prevent waste and potential property damage by giving our office a call at (519) 255-2727 as soon as you see evidence of a break.

A representative will be dispatched to investigate the situation.


Community Events

Jan Feb Mar Apr
May Jun Jul Aug
Sep Oct Nov Dec
2016 2017 2018

Quick Links

Energy Savers